5. Has anyone ever given you roses? I got a bouquet from my best guy friend in Grade 5.
19. Are you happy right now? In life in general, yes. I’m just having a bad day today.
22. Do you want to get married & have children one day? YES.
23. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Can’t answer that because I’ve never been kissed …
26. Are you crushing on someone? You must be new.
She was on this show Party Mamas before she was famous, which portrayed an image that made people think her mom was just using her talent for money and fame. At the time it looked like Alyssa was doing it for the same reasons, but I really think she’s in it for the music now.
Yes, anon, I do like Alyssa Reid, and yes, anon, I am generally not into pop music. But there was a time when I was into pop music, and during that phase I saw her on The Next Star. I’m not as big a fan as I was when I was twelve, but because of that phase I decided to keep tabs with her career and bought her album. Trust me: the songs on her album are waaaaaay better than the radio singles. “Burned” is one of my favourite songs ever to be honest.
And then there’s that whole dispute about the Party Mamas controversy, but I genuinely think she’s past that.